Since its establishment Italpresse Gauss (IPG) has produced high pressure hydraulic machines and automatic work cells for die casting process of light alloys.
World leader in the manufacturing of: High pressure diecasting machines, equipment, automation and complete turn-key auto-cells, gravity casting robotics, automation, machines, equipment and complete turn-key auto-cells.
IPG is a Norican Group company
Role and main activities:
- Report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and General Counsel;
- Contract Management, Review, Negotiation and Drafting (Real estate contracts, Procurement, Supply, Insurance contracts, Agency, Lease, Sale, In-house Company agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Staff agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software as a Service, International Sale of Goods, Leasing, Settlement Agreements, Banking Agreements, Transport contracts, Consignment stock, Warehousing contracts, License, Employment Agreements, Consulting Agreements.);
- Legal Risk Assessment and compilation of Opportunity Assessments;
- Claim Management: assessment, investigation, feedback, negotiation, and out-of-court settlements. Updating and management of the register of legal disputes;
- Control and optimization of legal costs: management and coordination of external law firms;
- Coordination of external law firms in the management of legal disputes in Italy and in other international jurisdictions;
- Management, coordination, and collaboration with Insurance Brokers, with focus on claims reporting, collection, and preparation of all necessary documentation, as well as possible negotiation with counterparties;
- Management and coordination of External Consultants of Intellectual property, trade secrets, trademarks and patents;
- Support to the competent functions and external consultants in the field of Corporate Governance;
- Support to the competent functions in the implementation of principles of Italian Legislative Decree no. 231 of 2001, Italian Legislative Decree 81/2008, Privacy & GDPR, Group policies;
- Organization of internal training sessions regarding legal matters and Group policies;
- Cross-group legal consultancy with the coordination of the Group General Counsel, as well as legal support in matters of inter-company relations.
- Master’s Degree in Law;
- English language level C2;
- knowledge of the Italian Civil Code & International Contract Law (Italy, Germany, USA, China, UK), including in-depth knowledge of Common Law principles;
- Knowledge of Contract Management & Administration principles;
- Knowledge of Italian Labor Law and Italian Legislative Decree 81/2008;
- Knowledge of the Commercial Agents Directive, Machine Directive, GDPR;
- Compliance laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of mediation and negotiation techniques;
- Corporate experience in industrial or International law firm.
Most important soft skills: creative problem solving & critical thinking, time management, habit of self-education, communication and mediation skills, commercial nature, strong attention to detail and organizational skills.